Yes, I have been procrastinating about writing this blog, but I thought today would be a good day to start...
My life with 2 under 2...soon to be 2...2 and under! Every day is filled with an adventure and every day is...well rather interesting! Lets take today...(and I am writing this in the afternoon so the day is NOT over...and im sure there is more to come)
**I woke up this morning to Jonathan jingling his doorknob, and as he was leaving the room he shut the door. Okay....um,? not so good as I try to open the door to realize he LOCKED his bedroom door...sigh...leaving me to pry back the baseboard to stick a credit card down the side to open it. (have no clue where he put those keys at)
**Jonathan then proceeds to decorate the bathroom AND HIMSELF with my makeup...enough said
**Jonathan uproots one of my rose plants that I was trying to get to grow!! So much for that...I Just shoved it back in the pot...hopefully it will take root again.
heres some from the other days...
**how about daniel coming to me telling me he was having issues with his electric razor....come to find out that Jonathan thought it would be helpful to shave the CARPET...so his razor was FULL of little bit of carpet...and who knows what else!
**or Jonathan throwing his keys in the toilet and proceeding to USE the toilet...and were NOT talking about #1 here.....leaving me to fish out the keys amongst the lovely...um, yea....(using a coat hanger of course to navigate)
Yes, as crazy as it is here I love it. I am sure Lydia will soon join the party and add to the shinanagans (lol....is that how you spell it?!) anyways...life is great with kids that make your life crazy! I just mentioned to daniel the other day....'what did i do with my life before i had kids?!' I am so busy now...but surely I thought i was busy without kids....lol...
Well, I look forward to keeping up this blog...and adding things not only about the kiddos, but other HUB HAPPENINGS that are going on right here in good ol' Minn-e-SNOW-ta!!
No comments:
Post a Comment