Yea, well, so your saying to yourself...you said you would have something up in a week...yea, well, just finally got some time to get on here! I have had so many thoughts running through my head on what to blog, and I decided to settle on a few funny tidbits of our life....
**We are sitting at dinner and we are having tacos. Jonathan watches Daniel and me put all the stuff on our taco and roll it up and eat it. Wellllll...being the little observant man that he is..he wanted to do the same...not with our help, but HE wanted to do it. It was HILARIOUS! With a stern look of concentration on his face he gets his taco shell and gets ONE piece of corn makes sure it is in the middle and folds his taco in half. With a prideful smile he goes to take a bite and the ONE piece of corn falls out followed but an 'uh oh'. LOL...So, he picks up the corn from his lap and proceeds to put it back in his taco and rolls it up again takes a bite and the ONE piece of corn falls out again!!! He does this two more times...then his taco shell is now so small that when he puts that ONE piece of corn in the middle he cant even fold it over...so he eats it all in one big bite! Mission accomplished, but SO VERY FUNNY to watch...
**I work from home and I answer a cell phone...so I had my cell phone in my pocket of my sweatshirt. I went to the bathroom...and for those of you who know me...know this WOULD ONLY HAPPEN TO ME...I get up to flush the toilet and somehow mysteriously my phone landed in the toilet while i was flushing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Of course because of the largeness of it...it didnt go down...BUT of course now it didnt work! Yea, so I had to call my boss and tell him that my phone was now DEAD and I needed a new one...but just casually mentioned that it fell in some water...lol...I still have no clue how it went from my pocket to the toilet!!! Only me...
**I think we can finally say Jonathan is potty trained thanks to ALTOIDS!!! He loves those things! Anyways, a few funny things about that. One day Daniel had Jonathan outside and he proceeds to go over to our HUGE Hosta plant and climbs in it and stands there. Daniel looks over at Jonathan and says...what are you doing?!?! Jonathan then signs 'potty' and puts down to our lovely Hosta plant that just got 'watered'...can we say gross?! Or better yet getting ready to go to bed and find something not so pleseant where Daniel's pillow would have been....yea, REALLY gross! But other than those it looks like we are having potty success!! Yippeee! One out of diapers and one to go! :-)
**One morning I am getting breakfast ready for everyone and all the sudden I hear water GUSHING out all over my kitchen floor. I look over and Jonathan had disconnected the water tubing that connect to our fridge for our ice maker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He thought it was totally cool that there was now this HUGE pile of water to play in. As you know the water just pours out of that tube it is NOT just a trickle. It is now fixed, and all is well...
On a side note, can I just say that I love my husband?! I know now that the job he is working at is NOT ideal nor is it something to get excited about. He is faithful to work and provide for our family and he never complains about the monotony of his job or that he has to get up way before the birds do. But is just so steady and willing to do what needs to be done. Also, he is witnessing to a guy at work...and for all I know...the Lord gave Daniel this job so that he would share with this person about the Lord. Daniel has had many opportunities to communicate that, and we are just praying that the Lord would work on this guys heart and that he would see his need for salvation. My heart overflows with love and thankfulness for him.
And im off to go and play with Lydia now....:-) till next time
No comments:
Post a Comment