15 March 2010

Roses and Letters...




Today Daniel left for Pastor's school for a week! Leaving me with two lil' ones! I have been anticipating this time since mid Feb. So, for this week I have claimed Isaiah 41:10, "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." This past Saturday I was thinking about this coming week and getting a little nervous about it...and I was listening to the radio and in the midst of my thoughts I heard this verse off the radio. The Lord had perfect timing in allowing me to hear that. Then again God ALWAYS has PERFECT timing...and in hearing that it calmed my anxious heart and allowed me to just rest in His arms. I am excited that Daniel gets to go and that he gets to spend time away and focus more specifically on what the Lord is talking to him about. In preparation for his going I wrote out little notecards to him for each day he's gone and stuck a picture in each one of the kids doing something funny. I want him to know that I am thinking of him everday...and just to give him something from home! The funny part is that he did the same thing for me and I found the pile of letters this morning. One for each day he is gone...along with these lovely roses! I am so thankful for Daniel and his love! I know that I am going to have a hard time staying 'sane' this week, but maybe that will make for some good blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment